Ogero, Lebanon’s nationwide telecommunications supplier, has simply introduced a staggering 700% enhance in web costs.
The charges for varied web packages have been dramatically adjusted and can take into impact on September 1st, 2023.
USD costs listed under are based mostly in the marketplace alternate price of $1 = 89600 on the time of publishing this text.
For as much as 50 Mbps speeds:
- 80GB: 420,000LL ($4.70)
- 100GB: 630,000LL ($7)
- 160GB: 1,000,000LL ($11.15)
For as much as 300 Mbps speeds:
- 200GB: 1,250,000LL ($14)
- 300GB: 1,750,000LL ($19.50)
- 400GB: 2,100,000LL ($23.45)
- 500GB: 2,450,000LL ($27.35)
- 800GB: 2,800,000LL ($31.25)
- 1,000GB: 3,500,000LL ($39.05)
- 1,500GB: 5,250,000LL ($58.59)
- 2,000GB: 6,300,000LL ($70.31)
For limitless utilization, the next charges have been established for these speeds:
- As much as 6 Mbps: 1,250,000LL ($14)
- As much as 8 Mbps: 1,750,000LL ($19.50)
- As much as 50 Mbps: 2,250,000LL ($25.11)
The surge comes at a time when dependable and reasonably priced web has turn out to be an indispensable lifeline for distant work, training, and communication in Lebanon.
If you wish to study the spoken Arabic language, then head to the Lebanese Arabic Accelerator to study extra! Lebanese Arabic Accelerator