Les Musicales de Baabdath or Strings of Hope 2022 is again once more this yr with a line-up of Lebanese and worldwide musicians performing in live shows from October 19 till November 12, 2022.
The Strings of Hope 2022 will current 9 live shows, freed from cost, beginning at 8:00 pm.
Right here is the schedule:
- October 19 – The New Church, Baabdath: Sinfonietta Beirut that includes 15 members of the Lebanese Philharmonic Orchestra and professors of the Lebanese Nationwide Conservatory with Prokofiev’s iconic Peter and the Wolf narrated in French by Étienne Kupélian;
- October 21 – St Joseph Church, Monot: that includes the Austrian pianist Aaron Pilsan;
- October 23 – The New Church, Baabdath: Aaron Pilsan will current a blended program with works by Liszt, Schumann, and Enescu;
- October 25 – The New Church, Baabdath: that includes the violinist Ihab Jamal and cellist Jana Semaan who will carry out alongside the Jordanian pianist and conductor Karim Mentioned;
- October 27 – The New Church, Baabdath: the Swiss-based Violist and Painter Ribal Molaeb might be performing alongside Slovenian Violinist Tanja Sonc and pianist Karim Mentioned;
- November 3 -The New Church, Baabdath: that includes Jazz with Satyan, Khachatur Savzyan, and Fouad Afra;
- November 6 – The New Church, Baabdath: showcasing Kevin Kanaan, with the 13 years previous violinist prodigy Ani Melikyan accompanied by Liana Harutyunyan;
- November 8 – The New Chruch, Baabdath: that includes Elena Rindler on the violin, Adele Bitter on the cello, and Holger Groschopp on the piano;
- November 12 – The New Church, Baabdath: Les Musicales de Baabdath is partnering with Goethe-Institut Libanon to host 8 college students from the Lebanese Nationwide Conservatory of Music for the chance to be coached by 4 distinguished musicians from DSO-Berlin, who will current their work on the closing efficiency in Baabdath.
The occasion additionally affords free transport to Baabdath by bus from Beirut. For extra inquiries, contact 01 382 444 or 03 153 520.
If you wish to study the spoken Arabic language, then head to the Lebanese Arabic Accelerator to study extra! Lebanese Arabic Accelerator